1. My family coat of arms ties at the back....is that normal?
2. My family tree is a few branches short! All help appreciated.
3. My ancestors must be in a witness protection program!
4. Shake your family tree and watch the nuts fall!
5. My hobby is genealogy, I raise dust bunnies as pets.
6. How can one ancestor cause so much TROUBLE??
7. I looked into my family tree and found out I was a sap.
8. I'm not stuck, I'm ancestrally challenged.
9. I'm searching for myself; Have you seen me?
10. If only people came with pull-down menus and on-line help...
11. Isn't genealogy fun? The answer to one problem leads to two more!
12. It's 2007... Do you know where your-Gr-Gr-Grandparents are?
13. A family reunion is an effective form of birth control.
14. A family tree can wither if nobody tends its roots.
15. A new cousin a day keeps the boredom away.
16. After 30 days, unclaimed ancestors will be put up for adoption.
17. Am I the only person up my tree... sure seems like it and it is lonely up here.
18. Every family tree produces some lemons, some nuts and a few bad apples. Suck it up !!!
19. Ever find an ancestor HANGING from the family tree? By a ROPE??
20. FLOOR: The place for storing your priceless genealogy records.
21. Gene-Allergy: It's a contagious disease, but I love it.
22. Genealogists are time unravelers.
23. Genealogy is like playing hide and seek: They hide... I seek!
24. Genealogy: Tracing yourself back to better people.
25. "Crazy" is a relative term in my family.
26. A pack rat is hard to live with, but makes a fine ancestor.
27. I want to find ALL of them! So far I only have a few thousand.
28. I Should have asked them BEFORE they died!
29. I think my ancestors had several "Bad heir" days.
30. I'm always late. My ancestors arrived on the JUNE flower.
31. Only a Genealogist regards a step backwards as progress.
32. Share your knowledge; it is a way to achieve immortality.
33. Heredity: Everyone believes in it until their children act like fools!
34. It's an unusual family that hath neither a lady of the evening or a thief.
35. Many a family tree needs a little pruning.
36. Shh! Be very, very quiet . . . I'm hunting forebears.
37. Snobs talk as if they had begotten their own ancestors!
38. That's strange: half my ancestors are WOMEN!
39. I'm not sick, I've just got fading genes.
40. Genealogists live in the past lane.
41. Cousins marrying cousins: Very tangled roots!
42. Cousins marrying cousins: A non-branching family tree.
43. All right! Everybody out of the gene pool!
44. Always willing to share my ignorance...
45. Documentation . . . The hardest part of genealogy.
46. Genealogy: Chasing your own tale!
47. Genealogy . . . will I ever find time do my laundry again?
48. That's the problem with the gene pool: There are NO Lifeguards.
49. I researched my family tree . . . and apparently I don't exist!
50. OK who peed in the gene pool???
51. SO MANY ANCESTORS.........SO LITTLE TIME and I just have to find them so I will know who to blame!
BUFORD Families in America Book 2005
Addendum to Buford Book 2005
And my ALL-TIME favorite ~ TRIVIA
~~~Clouds by Torie~~~