Roger's favorite Cookie Recipe
hot off the ‘in box’ of my computer from my cousin Roger
Hi Fernie, Thought you might enjoy a copy of my favorite cookie recipe..
1 cup of water
1 tsp. baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp. salt
1 cup of brown sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup nuts
2 cups of dried fruit
1 bottle Jose Cuervo Tequila
(1) Sample the Cuervo to check it's quality.
(2) Take a large bowl, and check the Cuervo again to be sure it is of the highest quality,
(3) pour one level cup and drink.
(4) Turn on the electric mixer...Beat one cup of butter in a
large fluffy bowl.
(5) Add one teaspoon of sugar...Beat again.
(6) At this point it's best to make sure the Cuervo is still OK, so try another
cup ... just in case.
(7) Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of fried druit,
(8) Pick the frigging druit off floor... Put left hand on floor to keep from tippling o're. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a drewscriver.
(9) Sample the Cuervo to check for tonsisticity
(10) Next, sift two cups of salt, or something. Who giveshz a sheet.
Check the Jose Cuervo. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find.
Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
Don't forget to beat off the turner.
Finally, throw the bowl through the window.
finish the Cose Juervo and make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.
Cherry Mismas every one
Gotta Love my Cousin Roger 'cause he's a keeper!!
BUFORD Families in America Book 2005
Addendum to Buford Book 2005
And my ALL-TIME favorite ~ TRIVIA
~~~Clouds by Torie~~~